BUILDINGS, building-like areas and other constructables available to permanently construct, purchase and/or upgrade in the game
- Buildings are permanent, i.e. they remain in the game from one session to another (unlike plants in Plants vs. Zombies 2)
- Generate resources or grant other benefits (generate troops, items, give boost etc.)
- Can be constructed/purchased and/or upgraded by the player
- Permanent buildings which are constructed by the player and generate resources (e.g. Gold Mines in Clash of Clans)
- Permanent buildings which can be upgraded by the player, even though they are not initially constructed by him/her (e.g. Walls in Game of War: Fire Age)
- Permanent furniture and kitchen appliances which can be purchased to improve your restaurant’s potential (e.g. Restaurant Story)
A single entity in a game can be classified as only one of the following: CHARACTER, UNIT, BUILDING! For example, UNITS are not CHARACTERS, as UNITS can die permanently and can be trained/created from e.g. barracks in large numbers over and over again if you just have enough resources.